Date- 17/11/2018Time 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Location: Eastney Community Centre
Come along to the retreat at the you and your baby hub and enjoy a day of learning about your body, how to help it and how to relax in Labour and birth
You will both learn the process of labour and understand what is happening to your body.Your partner will learn how to help you through your labour together at home in the early stages with relaxation, massage and breathing techniques.You will learn how different positions will help your baby to descend in labour and help with the birth.These classes are based around hypnobirth.
You will learn :
- Breathing exercises
- Deep relaxations
- How your body is designed to give birth with efficiency and comfort
- Knowledge and information about the whole process.Signs of labour, when to go to the birth unit, pain relief strategies and options
- Understanding how the mind and body work together
- Positions to help your labour and birth .the birth partner role .
- The Birth and the new baby
6 couples maximum so class is small enough for discussion .It is best to attend around 28-38 weeks of pregnancy and come with your birthing partner but you are welcome to attend any time. Mums to be can attend without a partner if unable to attend
Refreshments and handouts included , Please bring a sandwhich/lunch with you
The cost is £49 per person
An all you need to know day together